Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pussy and the Penguin

(images via google)

After watching Batman Returns (1992) for about the 11th time in my life time--I just had to make a post. The Catwoman and Penguin are huge sources of inspiration to me. Michelle Pfeiffer and Danny Devito were extraordinary. Catwomans latex get-up, corseted-torso and death appealing fingernail gloves, mmm, the very first image is my favorite. I love her post beaten up look; shredded hems, slashes and loosened stitches, distressed leather. oh too great! How sexy is Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman?! The modern remake on Catwoman featuring Holly Berry, I have not even bothered to watch.

As for the penguin, his 1930's vaudeville look and three-fingered, web-shaped gloves is all the more thought provoking! oui oui oui!

No comments: