Saturday, May 15, 2010

Europe Part Deux.


 For starters, here is a really neat shirt and under the Fossilized Dinosaur design you can read: Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle which is the National Museum of Natural History in Paris, France. I am also using a cap from The Vatican that is located in Rome, Italy. (You will see more details shots of it more later in the post.)
 
From The Colosseum in Rome where blood was shed and true warriors engaged in combat.
Definitely one of my favorites from Paris Obviously ahhha!
 
Another shirt from Rome, Italy.
 The front and back of the hat that is from The Vatican.

I'm definitely thankful and now I feel like I have a little part of Europe with me wherever I go. You can definitely feel and see the difference in fabrics with these shirts, way different from American Clothing.

1 comment:

ALYSSA said...

Ooh, exciting! Can't wait to see these in person. ;)